The OnePlus 5 has arrived! This phone decided to skip a number and go from 3 to 5. The OnePlus 5 has a sleek design paired with great features. One of the most notable, aside from it still keeping the headphone jack, is its dual camera. The camera features Portrait mode, Smart capture and Pro mode, allowing for every user to feel like a professional while capturing their photos. The OnePlus 5 also features the “highest resolution dual camera on the planet.” The OnePlus 5 was truly built with every detail in mind.
OnePlus 5 Review & Unboxing Video
The OnePlus 5 is offered in Slate Gray and Midnight Black with a horizontal line that wraps around the phone to make it look sharp. This phone is the thinnest flagship OnePlus smartphone, with an improved battery life of 20% compared to the OnePlus 3T. The Dash Charge feature touts ‘a day’s power in half an hour’, all while keeping your phone cool and working at normal speed!
As mentioned, this phone has a great camera. Top features include:
- Portrait Mode: allows you to focus on your subject, while progressively blurring the background
- Smart Capture: uses the phone’s software to detect your surroundings and then adjust the camera accordingly, optimizing the photo quality
- Pro Mode: allows the user to change settings, such as shutter speed, as much or as little as possible so that the photos come out looking professional
The other very notable feature is the phone’s ability to let you control notifications from the home screen. There are three customizable profiles, ‘silent’, ‘priority’ and ‘all’, that can be altered right from your pocket. This feature is not only convenient if you are in a work meeting or do not want to be bothered, but it’s also a good feature to use while on the road for driver safety!
This most unique feature may be having two SIM cards and no SD card. This means you can put two SIM cards in and have two different numbers on your phone. To learn more about this phone’s cool and unique features, watch our OnePlus 5 Unboxing video below.
OnePlus 5 Specs
- 5.5 inch Display Screen
- 1080P Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) 401ppi Resolution
- 64/128GB UFS 2.1 2-LANE Storage
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 3300 mAh (Non-Removable) Battery
- Dash Charge
- Snapdragon™ 835 Processor
- Dual Camera
- 16 Megapixels Rear Camera Wide-Angle / 20 Megapixels Rear Camera Telephoto
- 16 Megapixels Front Camera
OnePlus 5 Car Phone Holders
ProClip has the best selection of car phone holders for the new OnePlus 5. Our universal holders are designed to allow the user to adjust the holder to create a custom fit, with or without a case. Our holders are made of high-grade ABS plastic and can be angled to portrait or landscape positions for optimal viewing.
Mount your new OnePlus 5 device, without a case, in our universal holder (#246600). However, if you plan to use a protective case, no worries! We’ve got you covered. Our slightly bigger universal holder (#246605) fits the OnePlus 5 with a thin case.
To learn more about our products or to purchase your ProClip solution, visit our website today!